I was nominated by JANETMICKLEY who is an amazing blogger and individual. 🙂 I’m glad to have her part of my WordPress family and I hope we continue to know each other for time to come.
- This award motivates bloggers to work hard.
- It provides exposure to small bloggers.
- It helps to build good relationships with other bloggers.
- It is an opportunity to share more about you with others.
- It’s easy and good fun.
You just have to follow the steps given below, if someone nominates you for “The Liebster Blog Award”:
1. Thank the person that nominated you!
2. Post 11 Facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate 10 Bloggers that you think deserve some recognition
5. Inform those bloggers that you’ve nominated them!
6. Post 11 questions for them to answer
Here are 11 facts about Myself:
- I have bipolar type 1 and was diagnosed 6 years ago.
- I’m at the tail end of my undergrad psychology degree.
- My favorite way to make french toast is strictly with eggs, milk, and butter, no sweet stuff for me for breakfast.
- I am a huge Sailor Moon fan and have been since I was little.
- My favorite froyo flavor is cake batter.
- I have loved and played video games longer than I’ve loved Sailor Moon.
- I would like to take a family vacation to Disney World.
- I have a growing muppet collection.
- I have a really hard time focusing.
- My ex boyfriend and one of my best friends uses my Netflix account more than I do.
- I’d like to write a book before I croak.
Here are the questions I’m required to answer:
- Why did you decide to start blogging? I used to blog when I was 13, stopped for many years and hand-journaled, and then when I discovered WordPress thought I’d give a blog a chance again.
- What is your biggest dream in life? I’d like to live a low-stress, enjoyable life.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? I have a huge girl-crush on Jennifer Lawrence and would love to have dinner with her.
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I’d like to be back together with Chris in a happy relationship.
- Have you ever fired a gun? No, I don’t think with recordable mental illness you’re aloud to either…but I could be wrong.
- Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? I’d shed a few IQ points if it’d lose me the weight I want to lose.
- What is your favorite joke? I used to have a favorite joke…but I can’t remember what it is. I like bad puns and memes.
- What is the worst present you have ever received? Oh man nothing’s been so bad that it sticks out, but I really don’t like getting bath sets from people. ZzZzZ.
- What is your worst fear? Well since I already lost the love of my life, I’d say the next scariest thing would be to lose a parent before their time.
- Is there anything about the opposite sex you just don’t understand or comprehend? Yeah, why won’t they all do what I want them to?
- Do you want to build a snowman??? Okay 🙂
These are my 10 nominations for the Liebster Award (in no particular order), you’re all wonderful bloggers. Even if I don’t often ‘comment’ on your posts, I am right behind you reading them. Fully aware that sounds very creepy. 🙂
My 11 questions for my nominees are:
- What is your favorite animated series or film?
- What would your “Keep Calm And” poster say?
- Do you collect anything?
- What colors would you want your wedding to be/what colors themed your wedding?
- What color is your bedroom?
- Do you prefer showers or baths?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- Where is your ideal vacation spot?
- Your ideal pizza?
- What’s your favorite way to eat potatoes?
- Favorite youtube video?