Thank you to http://andthemoonseesall.wordpress.com/ for this award. I’d like to bestow it on some other amazing bloggers that I know now.
The rules of this award are the following:
1) Use the logo above in the post. (check)
2) Link to whoever nominated you. (check)
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself. (fun!! check)
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” (my pleasure, check)
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award. (okay! check)
Ten pieces of information about myself:
1. I have diagnosed and treated bipolar disorder type I, obsessive compulsive disorder and have faced some serious agoraphobia the past three years.
2. Regardless of agoraphobia or social anxiety I wish I could tell every single close friend and family member how much I love them and that I’d love to get to know them better forever and ever.
3. I’m always thirsty.
4. I’m a psychology major with one semester to go for my undergrad degree.
5. I love animals and I pet-sit as a side job.
6. I love photography and my Cannon Rebel (film) broke on me, leaving me with nothing but my Galaxy S3 for a camera this year.
7. My favorite color is puple and my favorite purple anything is Darkwing Duck.
8. I love to read all sorts of books, much like my grandma, and I love that we have that in common.
9. I keep a sock monkey riding a stuffed dinosaur buckled into the back seat of my car.
10. I am a hoarder of keepsakes and oddities.
I now nominate 10 people:
4. Nhan Fiction
I hope you can all accept. I chose each person for their unique approach at blogging, which I respect. There’s room here for all of us. Be kind, be safe.
You don’t have to do the whole list to accept the award.